Hi ya’ll! I absolutely love home decor especially in the summertime when I can decorate my apartment with tassels and pineapples. (That’s the perfect combination right?!) I’ve noticed that a lot of home decor can be pricey depending on where you shop so I’ve provided a little list of home decor under $25!! Yes I said UNDER $25! My favorite places to get home decor for great prices are HomeGoods, Target, Francesca’s, and Kirkland’s. I love coming home to my apartment because of all the fun decor pieces we have scattered throughout our apartment. To me the best way to make a home feel more like home is to decorate it with pieces that you love.
1. Ceramic Pineapple – I’ve been seeing these ceramic pineapples everywhere lately! I even saw a really cute one at our Super Kroger. This is such a fun home decor item for summer that looks so cute on a shelf or a kitchen counter.
2. Trinket Dish – Trinket dishes are always a great home decor item because they really are useful. I use our trinket dish to hold our keys so they’re always easy to find. Trinket dishes can come in different sizes and designs. I adore this zebra print dish and the best part is it’s on sale!
3. Storage Bin – Storage bins are a great way to hide all the clutter. This monogram one is the perfect size to hold throw blankets in your living room. I honestly love anything gold and monogrammed so this bin was pretty much love at first sight. This item is also on sale of an AMAZING price! I can definitely see using this in multiple places in our apartment such as our living room, our laundry room, and even Ava’s room.
4. Throw Pillow – Throw pillows are one of my favorite home decor pieces because you can change them to match the seasons and a specific holiday. This tassel one from target is so fun and would look perfect on a neutral toned sofa or a lounge chair. I’ve been obsessing over tassels all summer which makes this throw pillow right up my alley!
5. Candles – I’m the type of person that always has to have candles burning in pretty much every room of my apartment. This peony petals candle from Target is my favorite candle! The scent of this candle is absolutely perfect to me and the candle lasts a pretty long time. Plus it’s such a cute candle to display because of the gold detail.
6. Flowers – I love when I have a vase full of fresh flowers in my apartment. I feel like fresh flowers always complete the final look of a home! My favorite flowers are peonies. They aren’t easy to find in Texas so when I find some I always buy a bunch to display.