Happy Tuesday! I’m excited to share this super easy recipe for 4th of July fruit kabobs! Not only is this recipe festive and a blast to make it’s also really healthy. I’m always on the hunt for healthy snacks Ava will enjoy and this idea is by far my favorite! The best part about these fruit kabobs is that they are perfect for kids AND adults! I added a festive ribbon to give each kabob a personalized touch which is completely optional.
These would be so perfect at a 4th of July party! If you’re throwing a 4th of July party you could use these as centerpieces. (As shown in the last picture) I recommend using smaller skewers preferably 6 inches long if you’re going to use them as centerpieces.
I love that this recipe requires minimal ingredients! I was able to purchase everything for under $10.
- (1) Mini Watermelon (preferably seedless)
- (1) Pack of blueberries
- Star cookie cutter
- (1) Pack of skewers
For centerpieces include:
- Festive ribbon
- Mason jar
- Wash all fruit and sticks before assembling the kabobs.
- Cut watermelon to match the width of your star cookie cutter. Then use your star cookie cutter to create the stars!
- Start sliding the blueberries onto the sticks. The pointed end of the skewer will be at the top near the watermelon so keep that in mind when creating your kabobs.
- Finally place one of the star cut watermelon pieces on the pointy end of the skewer!
- This step is optional but you can tie a ribbon at the end of the skewer to make it even more festive!
Super easy right?!
Let me know in the comments some of your favorite recipes for the 4th of July!